What is a Learning Library?
Our members-only Learning Library is a collection of topical resources curated by Elefant designed to help accountants and bookkeepers leverage technology to grow the practice of their dreams.
When you sign up, you'll receive...
Access to recorded webinars, including:
- Snacks Will Only Get You So Far: Lessons in Creative Compensation with Liz Mason
- Hiring Right: The Kninja Way with Juliet Aurora
- Building and Marketing a Profitable Niche Practice with Chris Farmand
- How to Organically Scale a Cloud Accounting Firm with Dave Olsen
- Onboarding: Crush Your First Client Touchpoint with Brian Clare
- The Remote Leader: Empowering Employees No Matter Where They Work with Amanda Aguillard
- Transformation with Product Management with Jody Padar
- Cryptocurrency 101 with Matthew May
- Zapier Basics with Jay Kimelman
- Get It Off Your Plate- Delegate! with Tina Meilleur
- 5 Restaurant KPIs with Kristen Nies Ciraldo
- Fixing QBO Mistakes with Cathy Iconis
- Six Ways to Use the Gig Economy for Busy Season with Jeff Phillips
- Assessing & Onboarding New Clients with Brittany Brown
- Conversational Marketing with Will Lopez
- Gusto + Xero with Amanda Aguillard
- 8 Things to Fix on Your Website Before Busy Season with Matt Wilkinson
- Xero Beyond Basics 4-Part Series with Amanda Aguillard
LEARN PROVEN IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGIES FROM TECH-FORWARD PRACTICE OWNERS
What makes our Learning Library different?
An all-day training session may not be what you want or have time for. Watch at your leisure.
Today’s modern accounting firms are growing, but technology is moving faster. Keep up with the trends.
Content updated monthly to keep you informed and updated.
Spend time growing your business by learning from other practice owners.
Up-to-date cloud accounting best practices to inspire you grow your dream practice.
Learn in a trusted, sharing environment by other industry leaders who are willing to share their successes.
This is a cutting-edge, virtual learning experience from industry leaders who share their secrets in building, running and GROWING their own tech-forward firms in the cloud.